Specialized Oncology CRO/SMO
Oncology is like no other indication; it requires a different perspective, a different approach and a different type of CRO to help you through the challenges of meeting patient accrual expectations.
Our relationships within the oncology community give us access to key opinion leaders and patients at a large number of cancer centers in the United States. We have enrolled thousands of patients into clinical trials and are expanding our efforts to become the worldwide leader in managing oncology clinical trials.
Increasing Focus On A Single Targeted Therapy
Our expertise covers Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Phase IV trials in oncology. We have the largest network of oncologists in the United States and have developed a proprietary enrollment methodology called Just-In-Time which increases enrollment efficiency in trials while mitigating risk for sponsors. Whether you’re a global pharmaceutical company or a small biotech, Pharmatech will develop and execute on an enrollment strategy that integrates with your timelines and your budget.
- Phase I through Phase IV Studies - Learn More
- Investigator Sponsored Trials - Learn More
- Just-in-Time Logistics - Learn More
- Largest US-based Oncology Network - Learn More
- Access to more then 1 million cancer patients annually
- Top-Rated Rescue CRO/SMO - Learn More
- Flexible Service Model - Learn More