Pharmatech, Inc. is always looking for GREAT employees: people who want to Grow, who are Responsible, who are Enthusiastic about their work, who are Adaptable in a fast-paced environment, and who are Talented.
- Project Manager
The Project Manager becomes involved during the later phases of client marketing, and develops the project budget and project plan and may also participate in protocol development and study-specific systems design. He/she establishes and monitors all project activities for adherence to plan and budget and becomes the primary contact with the client for that project. The Project Manager leads the cross functional project teams including monitoring, data management, site management, and study marketing to ensure quality, on-time and within budget deliverables.
The Project Manager directs the project to achieve the deliverables of the project contract and the project plan, as follows:
- Collaborates with clients and investigative sites in development of patient recruitment plans; monitors investigative sites and ensures enrollment quotas and timelines are met
- Acts as the primary contact for the client and secondary contact for investigators and site personnel, and provides effective communication among all parties involved in the project
- Develops enrollment tools for each project
- Ensures monitor and/or study coordinator performance and data quality
- Ensures the efficient and timely transfer and storage of all data documents
- Ensures competent project file management
- Manages the process for granting protocol waivers/violations/deviations
Organization; attention to detail; personnel/team management; leadership skills; clear written and verbal communication; knowledge of GCP/ICH; experience developing trial plans including site monitoring strategies, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, and clinical supplies management; extensive clinical research knowledge and cross-functional understanding of clinical trial methodology; computer proficiency
Bachelors Degree (minimum), Masters or higher preferred; at least 5 years clinical research experience; oncology therapeutic area knowledge preferred
- Project Manager Associate
The Project Management Associate (PMA) provides study-related administrative and reguatory support to an assigned Project Manager. This position is responsible for preparing accurate, timely regulatory submissions of core project documents for clinical research studies and for monitoring and submitting changes of any project documents to the appropriate persons, the Institutional Review Boards (IRBs) and the clients or designees. The PMA also provides support for project administrative tasks, mass mailings, document management, subject recruitment campaigns, travel arrangements, meeting coordination, and special projects.
This position provides support to the project team to achieve the deliverables of the project contract and the project plan, as follows:
- Obtain and review necessary documentation for site study participation, including but not limited to: 1572, FDFs, CVs, Medical Licenses, lab certifications and values, IRB approvals, ICFs
- Maintains up to date and accurate project files, including hard and electronic copies; updates database as needed
- Participates in the creation of study-specific documents, such as study plans, site recruitment documents, project tracking spreadsheets, source documents, study binders
- Prepare meeting agendas and minutes
- Assist with grant management
- Ensures competent project file management
- Other administrative duties as required
Organization; superior customer service abilities; attention to detail, strong time management skills, computer proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook, ability to work in a team environment and take direction from others; ability to work with limited supervision and develop processes to produce results; excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bachelors Degree strongly preferred; at least three years administrative/support experience; science-related education/background preferred; knowledge of medical terminology and understanding of GCP & ICH guidelines, regulatory/CFR and IRB requirements preferred
- IT Developer
We are seeking an entry level developer for contract-to-hire position. The developer will work on designing and building new applications for a mid-size CRO company. Other main responsibilities will be supporting help desk needs, including hardware and software support for employees. This will be an exciting opportunity to work in a small team responsible for every aspect of the application including application design, development, testing, and deployment.
Required experience and skill include: Coding languages / experience, Web development experience, and Database, Server and Help desk :
- C# (1+ years)
- Visual Studio
- Mobile application development (optional, but a plus)
- ASP .NET MVC
- HTML , CSS
- HTML , CSS
- SQL Server
- Database Design, Relational Databases>
- Stored Procedures and Functions
- Active Directory
- Experience managing and configuring web servers
- Support Windows XP, 7, 8
- Support OS X
- Computer hardware, printers
- VPN, Outlook, Shared drives
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-focused environment, passionate about IT and creating solutions to business needs; strong desire to learn and grow; be on the cutting edge of innovative ideas.
Bachelors Degree, recent graduate who is eager to learn would be ideal.
- Business Development Director
This position is responsible for actively marketing the organization’s capabilities to increase and maintain the flow of new business. S/he develops proposals for clients and is involved in early-stage contact and negotiations with sponsors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales leads and market Pharmatech services to the medical product industry, research community, and health care consumers, utilizing cold calls, contact follow-up and personal visits.
- Creation of proposals and request for proposal responses.
- Contract and budget negotiation.
- Maintain and update business development contacts database.
- Transition awarded project to Clinical Operations team.
- Provides superior customer service to both internal team employees and external customers by being congenial, having a positive attitude, and developing productive working relationships.
- Provides clear, positive, and constructive communications (both written and verbal) to all members of the Pharmatech team and all external contacts.
• CRO sales experience; ability to identify industry contacts; knowledge of medical, pharmaceutical, or biotech industries; success with cold-calling; knowledge of clinical trials process; may work remotely.
Bachelors Degree, and experience in selling CRO services. Experience in clinical research is preferred. The incumbent must demonstrate clear verbal and written communication ability and have excellent interpersonal skills. S/he will have strong PR and marketing skills that can foster Pharmatech’s standing with sponsor clients and assure ongoing associations.
Pharmatech offers a competitive compensation and benefits, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Pharmatech, Inc. provides the following benefits (this listing is intended to be a summary and may not be all-inclusive):
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Health Care / Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) plus matching program
- Bereavement Leave
- Professional Education and Training
- Fax: 720-917-8484
- Email: email@example.com
- Regular mail:
Attn: Human Resources
789 Sherman Street Suite 310
Denver, CO 80203